Article delegate-en/849 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Antivirus + Delegate: How to filter ftp dtp connection?
27 Jun 2000 10:36:46 GMT "Juri Hoerner" <pkabqbdyi-f4q452vuow3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
previous question is already clear, it works.
Next question. I try to integrate an antivirus program and have to be able
to check downloaded files. How can I get access to DTP connection with
CFI interface (or something else). All what I have now, is a control
connection
dialog.

With best regards,
Juri Hoerner