Article delegate-en/711 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Filetypes
02 Mar 2000 09:25:56 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 02/05/00(05:00) you Roman Jemets <pwebabdyi-ufvkztwl663r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <Pine.BSF.4.21.0002042200200.30000-00000X@ns.elumaja.ee>
 | |Looking around this problem I found that there exists an array
 | |definition
 | |(static char *dflt_filetypes[]) in file filetype.c, where all known file
 | |types are defined.
 | |I modified this source file to include an additional definition
 | |(".pac    :0 :PAC :text       :application/x-ns-proxy-autoconfig" after
 | |*.dll file type line), recompiled and got program working correctly for
 | |now.

I'll add the line in the next version (6.1.0)

 | |But, the reason for writing this letter to you is in demand to
 | |include such definition in the original source tree.

Note you can add file-type by FILETYPE parameter at the run-time
without changing the source code.