Article delegate-en/673 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] DeleGate as a transparent ftp proxy
10 Jan 2000 03:04:01 GMT "Antonella Costa" <puebabdyi-6rbemlhtwo3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Sirs,
I am trying to configure DeleGate as a transparent ftp proxy server and I have the following problem:

I have a several clients on a subnet  that should have ftp requests rerouted to a specific port of a firewall host running DeleGate with SERVER=ftp. DeleGate on the firewall should translate ftp to http and forward those requests to a proxy server that speaks only http.
This is a must since the proxy speaking only http is bound to my satellite receiver.

This setup works for http request with SERVER=http, but not for ftp.

Please let me know how I can accomplish this.
Thank you.