Article delegate-en/671 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Greetings from SoftScout
03 Jan 2000 23:50:46 GMT psmbabdyi-6rjyzcm4c23r.ml@ml.delegate.org

Greetings from SoftScout.com!

I noticed that you have not logged into SoftScout.  Your company's product,
DeleGate, was recommend to us.

SoftScout is a internet-based business software directory that is free for
everyone to access and use.  We form business-to-business relationships by
helping customers and vendors find each other.  We have setup an account so
that you can create entries for your company and products.  There is
absolutely no cost to you or your company.  We do require that you log on
to SoftScout at least once every six months to keep your information
current.  We also need your permission to contact to you at least once
every six months to inform you of updates on the site.

Please take a few minutes to add your products to our database.

To login, click on this link: http://www.softscout.com/vendor
... Your Account Name is ELECTR62
... Your Account Password is DEA8B

If you would like to look at our site before you login, our home page is:
http://www.softscout.com
We also have a frequently asked questions page:
http://www.softscout.com/faq

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at
psmbabdyi-6rjyzcm4c23r.ml@ml.delegate.org

Thanks for your participation!

Matthew Bidwell
Account Manager

Feel free to forward this e-mail message to the appropriate contact in your
sales/marketing department.
If you are not interested in using our service, please reply to this e-mail
with "Cancel Account" as the Subject.