Article delegate-en/670 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] setting for sock mail clients
27 Dec 1999 22:12:41 GMT Agung <ptybabdyi-6rjyzcokc23r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have setup delegate on my linux server.
I use RedHat Linux 6.1 and delegate 5.9.12.
Now, the client behind delegate server have no problem accessing http.
But when accessing mail the problem occur,
because netscape mail and MS Outlook are using socks to access email.
so how to setup delegate to support mail client that using socks??