Article delegate-en/662 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate Proxy Configuration
15 Dec 1999 16:31:09 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 12/16/99(01:19) you "Serge Ustenko" <psubabdyi-bfkmich4bc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A661@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Dear Sir,
 |
 |please, sorry for troubles. I see, you know about Delegate Proxy Server
 |Configuration.
 |For my regret, I have the problem here. Could I kindly ask your help?
 |We use Delegate Proxy and Socks 5. What Delegate Config would be used
 |to work with ICQ and IRC?

Sorry but I myself have no experience with ICQ nor IRC proxy by DeleGate,
though I have heard it can be used for them.  What I can say is, as a
very general instruction, you can use DeleGate to relay an arbitrary TCP
protocol with parameters like this:

 delegated -Pxxxx SERVER=tcprelay://target-server:xxxx

or UDP protocols like this:

 delegated -Pyyyy SERVER=urprelay://target-server:yyyy

or use DeleGate as a SocksV5 server like this:

 delegated -P1080 SERVER=socks