Article delegate-en/661 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate Proxy Configuration
15 Dec 1999 16:19:54 GMT "Serge Ustenko" <psubabdyi-ufvkztsur63r.ml@ml.delegate.org>
IBS Ltd

Dear Sir,

please, sorry for troubles. I see, you know about Delegate Proxy Server Configuration.
For my regret, I have the problem here. Could I kindly ask your help?

We use Delegate Proxy and Socks 5. What Delegate Config would be used to work with
ICQ and IRC?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Dr. S.Ustenko.