Article delegate-en/594 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: nntp server rejecting clients
27 Sep 1999 16:27:59 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 09/27/99(11:32) you pjybabdyi-ps5l6reemdfr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A590@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I am reletivly new to delegate I have a porblem with client hosts not
 |being able to connect to tha news server however news groups can be
 |downloaded from peer hosts.

Are you sure that you specified appropriate PERMIT or RELIABLE parameter
or your clients are on the same network with DeleGate ?