Article delegate-en/563 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] cfi doesn't compile?
27 Aug 1999 20:31:36 GMT David Barber <p7iaqbdyi-ytjem43cyulr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I have apparently successfully compiled Delegate.  I can start it up and
use it to access remote sites.  But the compilation did not produce a
CFI program.  The compilation only produced a cfi.o file.  I would like
to use the CFI program to filter requests based on content.

Has anyone else had this experience?  If so, or if anyone knows how to
produce the CFI executable from a cfi.o object file, please let me know
how to compile CFI so I can use it in a filter.

Thanks in advance for your help,

David Barber