Article delegate-en/561 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Does DeleGate allow TCP splitting or Spoofing ?
24 Aug 1999 18:52:45 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 08/25/99(01:28) you "Julien Godard" <pgababdyi-5bnwhwfyrxtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A560@delegate-en.ML_>
 |By splitting I mean to cut one TCP connection into 2 TCP connections (on
 |2 different networks for example)
 |
 |	TCP SRC	<------TCP connection------> TCP host
 |
 |TCP SRC <---TCP 1--->TCP virtual host
 |			    &
 |			DeleGate
 |			    &
 |			TCP virtual src <---TCP 2---> TCP host
 |
 |By spoofing, it's slightly the same idea, but in a more transparent
 |way...

vhost> delegated -Pxxxx SERVER=tcprelay://host:xxxx

will relay TCP connection after accepting at vhost:xxxx then
connecting to host:xxxx.  But maybe this is not what you need...

 |DeleGate can manage that ? If not, did someone know a application for
 |that ? Is it possible to add some schedule to the TCP traffic between
 |the virtual host/src usin deleGate ?

If I can understand why you need it and if I think it is not a rare
case...