Article delegate-en/5117 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate feature
27 Dec 2014 08:37:27 GMT 佐藤豊 <y.sato@aist.go.jp>

Serg,

Seeking the archive of ML and the reference manual, I found an option to
choke data transmission with MAXIMA=bps:128k or so.  It seems applicable
only to HTTP and FTP.  And since it can be used as a MOUNT option, maybe
choking regarding the destination server or source client, possibly based
on proxy authentication, is possible.

But unfortunately, it seems not applicable to SOCKS, or HTTPS (over
SSL-tunnel) .