Article delegate-en/5116 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate feature
26 Dec 2014 09:21:41 GMT Sergey Cher <p7ijqbdyi-6cvkctaturnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka,
i would love too see SOCK and http/https proto with limits and etc
per user - by authentication, you are right.
speed limit, yes, bandwidth limit/bandwidth total or Mbits - all this is
good.

limits are needed for users, some times 1 user use more server, then 2nd
dosnt have nedded resourses at all
Tnx.