Article delegate-en/5100 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] MAC Address Filtering
11 Aug 2014 06:20:15 GMT Greg Deward <p5qjqbdyi-a5crcdtcjlbr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

We need to drop or allow packets based on several rules INCLUDING the
client MAC address.  Is this possible?  Specifically, we require any
combination of the following:

- Client MAC Address (specific or wildcard)
- Client IP Address (specific or wildcard)
- Destination IP Address (specific or wildcard)
- Requested Port (specific or wildcard)
- Action (drop or allow)

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

- G. Deward