Article delegate-en/5095 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to automatically delete and recreate service
21 Jul 2014 03:23:25 GMT Joel Pearson <p4ujqbdyi-zxktwdo2ko5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Thanks for your response, I did discover this not long after I emailed you
when I upgraded to 9.9.10 and saw the message when I ran delegate.

Thanks for the update to delegate, I thought this project was dead!  Very
happy to see you're working on it again.

Thanks,

Joel