Article delegate-en/5069 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: help
31 May 2014 18:31:06 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

 |-------------------------------

 |-------------------------------

 |Thank you
 |Jens

Many of services provided from DeleGate.ORG had been stoped because
of crashed iMac (of around 2004) which were the host machine of those
services including search engine (FreyaSX), mailing-list service, and
SMTP-to-NNTP gateway (SMTPGATE) for the forums.  Moreover the master
server of DeleGate.ORG (for web, ftp, dns, and so on) has been sick
and about to crash (running since 2003 with RedHat7.1).  Also most of
the development environment of DeleGate on distributed machines was
lost or broken.

Now, all of services and environments finised to be moved and
integrated onto a single virtual machine hosted on a cloud service
(Windows Azure).  I hope they will be cheerful for a while :)

Cheers from Japan,
  9 9   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+,ISTQB-F)