Article delegate-en/5050 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Question: old program
27 Apr 2014 14:54:46 GMT Gregory Loan <pxijqbdyi-6rbemlcooo3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have an old program that checks an email inbox via pop but can only use
port 110, and 25. Since my email account uses ports 465 and 995, it fails.
Can I use Delegate to allow this program to check my email? I am not at all
experienced with programming, btw, so if you could help me out with an
example, that would be great.

Thanks