Article delegate-en/5035 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Add current date in filenames
13 Jun 2012 14:53:03 GMT "VAN LIER Vincent" <pvmjqbdyi-t75q7lslaxjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I use DeleGate as FTP proxy. The FTP client is uploading a file
everyday. The file content change everyday and I would like to keep
history.
So I was wondering if it's possible with MOUNT to tell the proxy to add
the current date somewhere in the path or filename.

For instance, the client upload the file config.txt and it's transformed
somehow into something like config-20120613.txt.

Is it possible to perform such rewriting?

Vincent