Article delegate-en/5033 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate: Max. Sessions per User
01 May 2012 23:17:40 GMT "Andreas Stecher" <pvejqbdyi-6rjyzcokc23r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

I have tested latest version of Delegate using it as an NNTP Proxy,
everything OK on first tests so far and it's very fast!

But I do have one problem. I have searched for a simple solution to limit
the connection per user and tried your suggestions on this article:

http://delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/3456

But this seems to be very limited (maybe only for SOCKS?) as for NNTP it did
not work at all (I have tested it with exactly your lines. Authentication
worked, limitation didn't).

Is there a way to have "MAXIMA=conpch" per user for NNTP? Is this feature
still planned?

Best Regards

Andreas