Article delegate-en/503 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Running Delegate as a REAL WindowsNT-Service
23 Jun 1999 07:09:42 GMT p64aqbdyi-aipdtq6acffr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi..

Ive searched the whole Mailinglist and didnt find anything about. (only in japanese Documents, but i am not able to read japanese..)

I can: Running Delegate from Commandline or from a Batch (Script) without problems

I want:

Running Delegate fully automatically at WinNT-startup  (like Original IIS or some other services)
I dont want to use srvany if possible. A real NT-Service is better.

Is this functionality possibly built-in ?

What kind of settings i have to do?

Registry? Command-line? Both?

best regards

Joerg Eckert

ps.: Delegate runs on Win2000b3 without problems....