Article delegate-en/4990 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] installation inquiry
27 Jul 2011 16:17:36 GMT Muaaz Hussain <ppyjqbdyi-c2jtqbda66vr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi I am trying to install delegate and use it  in fedora 11  but
I don't know how to do the third step in the installation guidelines which
is (Setting up the run-time files of DeleGate (OPTIONAL))
 can u give me a full guide to do it also if there is a full manual of how
to use it as ssl proxy.
--
Muaaz Osman Hussain
Forensic Computing Postgraduate Student