Article delegate-en/4984 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate SSH to Telnet
21 Jun 2011 13:53:56 GMT "Glenn E. Falkowski" <ppajqbdyi-6rjyzcjl423r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I would like to know if I can use your product to be a SSH to telnet gateway / reverse proxy

I would like a user to SSH to the server with your code installed, then your server will open a telnet session to a back end host.

Glenn

Glenn E. Falkowski
Glencom Systems, Inc.
(v) 000-000-0006