Article delegate-en/4950 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] NNTP usage statistics
03 Jan 2011 22:34:15 GMT Mehdi <pkyjqbdyi-6rjyzclqc23r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I use delegated with NNTP / ssl and I would like to perform some statistics
per user (eg nb article, size ....)

I look into the PROTOLOG file but I didn't find information regarding the
size of article.

Is it possible to retrieve this information.

How can I perform that ?

Many thanks for your help on this.

Mehdi