Article delegate-en/4942 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP/SFTP Gateway - connection refused
10 Dec 2010 23:21:13 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <AANLkTine-nxJ2sNr1Xr_jZ9FPJQ61K8D3djH1rEzGa=2@mail.gmail.com> on 11/24/10(20:59:04) you Vijay Pandit <pyejabdyi-6rjyzckc423r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I rebuilt delegate using the enclosed patch and tested, but there is no
 |change.
 |
 |When the timeouts occur, the sftp process does not start when the ftp client
 |issues a CWD.
 |
 |I have attached the log file with the -vd option enabled.
 |
 |The test I did was for the ftp client to log into delegate, issue the CWD to
 |connect to the SFTP server and then quit command. Sessions that froze
 |after the CWD command, had in the the log:

 |--rdy=0 alv=1 (1.000)
 |---- SFTPCC Alive? [22] rdy=0 rcc=0 alv=1 []
 |-SFTPGW:connect_serv REAL_PROTO=sftp ->FS

It might be possible that the detection of disconnection of
the socketpair is failing, depending on the implementation
of the socket interface by your OS.
On what OS are you doing it?
And detailed log information around the above log, with -dG
option (for detailed logging for sftp/FTP) will be helpful.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato, CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A http://delegate.org/y.sato/