Article delegate-en/493 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Not working: DeleGate as a http proxy which mak e a bare HTTP cli ent be a HTTPS/SSL client
10 Jun 1999 21:00:54 GMT "Eichert, Diana" <p5maqbdyi-6cvkctbxernr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello

	Thanks for the information.  Exactly what I needed.  I am writing
some Perl scripts using Net::SSLeay to test response times from various
secure servers at work.  Some of the servers are on the internal network, no
problem, others are on the external network, accessible only via proxy
server.  I could rewrite the Perl scripts using LWP, since it supports proxy
servers, but I wanted to use delegate as I have it up and running already.

thanks,

Diana Eichert
Network Systems Analyst
Sandia National Labs