Article delegate-en/485 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] tcp relaying
25 May 1999 09:23:26 GMT "Soletormos Csaba" <pdmaabdyi-t75q7lsqqdjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi All,

my question is:
how can I differentiate local connections from connections coming from the
"outworld"? I need this to set up a tcprelay Delegate: If the new connection
to port 15000 comes from a local source, delegate should
relay it to the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yy address.
If the new connection to port15000 comes from the outworld, delegate should
relay it to the local address 10.255.255.200:11000.

Thanks in advance,
SOLI