Article delegate-en/4561 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] how to implement SNI on https? detailed instruction please.
16 Sep 2009 04:33:58 GMT David Wang <p2eiqbdyi-f4q452v6ow3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Weve compiled the 9.9.3 from the source already, now would like to
implement different https url with associated ssl certificate bundled with
the same IP address. I downloaded the ssl lib from
ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/bin/linux/sslway/dglibssl.so.gz,
uncompress it and replace /lib/libssl.so.0.9.7a, then re-compile from the
source via run ~delegate9.93/make, then change the config file followed your
release note http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/03889, its:

DGPATH=/var/spool/delegate-nobody/etc:+

+=common.cfg

CERTDIR=/var/spool/delegate-nobody/etc/certs

STLS=mitm

REMITTABLE=https

MOUNT=/ http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/index.html host=-name1.domain.com

MOUNT=/* http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/* host=-name1.domain.com

MOUNT=/ http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/index.html host=-name2.domain.com

MOUNT=/* http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/* host=-name2.domain.com

And ~/etc/certs contains the key and CSR for both domains:

name1.domain.com-key.pem

sn.name1.domain.com.pem

name2.domain.com-key.pem

sn.name2.domain.com.pem

but both not working. Could you tell me the detailed instruction how to
implement the SNI with delegated installed from source?

Kind Regards

David