Article delegate-en/4548 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delegate problem with telnet proxy and display
18 Aug 2009 14:23:33 GMT carine castillon <pyqiqbdyi-cgcyfenmr23r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

I'm a new delegate user and I have some problems with telnet proxy and
display.
I installed version 9.9.2 (and tested 9.9.4 too).

I try to connect to proxy telnet and use the "x server" option to open
display between my server and the proxy.
When I quit my session (with "exit" command), the delegate daemon
crashes and I can't connect to telnet proxy until daemon is restarted.

Can you explain me how using display with telnet proxy delegate ?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Carine.