Article delegate-en/4481 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP client to implicit FTPS server
03 Jun 2009 18:49:53 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Marvin <pn4iqbdyi-6cfuxbue2o3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |This is what I use:
 |delegated -P21 STLS="-fsv,im0.5" ADMIN=bla@bla..
 |
 |If I remove the STLS all together active ftp works just fine. I want to be
 |able to have one delegate instance do normal ftp (pasv/act) and
 |implicit/explicit ftps proxying.
 |
 |I tried it with 9.9.4-pre2 and pre5.

Comparing and seeing the difference between your LOGFILEs with and without
STLS will give us hints.  As shown by my LOGFILE, I could not reproduce
your problem.