Article delegate-en/444 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate and SSL : encrypted certificates
11 May 1999 14:43:14 GMT pxqaqbdyi-t75q7lsqqdjr.ml@ml.delegate.org (Nicolas Ruffel)
Netscape Communications SA.

Hi,

I'm trying to use delegate as a proxy between an HTTP client and an HTTPS
server. We use Netscape certificates translated to PEM files, but encrypted with
a password. We tried to use the sslway filter to give the certificate password
to delegate. We used the function SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb() to give the
right callback function to call, but it seems that we used a bad prototype for
the callback function. And I can't find the right prototype in the
documentation.

So, did anyone used SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb() to specify a callback giving
a certificate password and what is the right prototype for this callback?
Is this the right way to use encrypted certificates?
Are there any available examples?

Thank you for your help.

Nico