Article delegate-en/4410 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] File Size depended routing. Is it possible?
13 Mar 2009 06:53:29 GMT Alex B <phiiqbdyi-ufvkzttbr63r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I've got 2 up links: one unlimited but slow, and another fast but
expensive. So I'd like automatically route big files through slow link
and small files through the fast link. Is it possible to do with delegated?

Cheers,
Alex Bel.