Article delegate-en/4406 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How can delegate start as service in Windows XP Prof.
11 Mar 2009 08:59:52 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you balram ghimire <peuiqbdyi-6rjyzcpiwc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Sorry, I am bothering you. I didn't understand what you had wrote.
 |I clarify that what I have to do to start Delegate in my Window XP Prof. :
 |I had already putted delegate in C:\Program Files\DeleGate\dg9_9_1
 |Everytime I want to start it, I go to Run >"C:\Program Files\DeleGate\dg9_9_1\bin\dg9_9_1.exe"
 |And write answer as required.

You need to specify at least one command line argument to be passed to
your DeleGate to let it work in background non-interactively, as follows
for example:

  "C:\Program Files\DeleGate\dg9_9_1\bin\dg9_9_1.exe" -P8080 SERVER=http ...

You can do it in a vaiety of ways:

  (1) in Command Prompt
  (2) in Run
  (3) in Target of ShortCut