Article delegate-en/4389 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How can delegate start as service in Windows XP Prof.
09 Mar 2009 09:41:07 GMT balram ghimire <peuiqbdyi-6cfuxbrbgb3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I had installed Delegate 9.9.1 in windows XP Prof. It's work fine. But everytime i have to start manually through run command. I am curious about :
1.Is it any way to start it automaticallya as service in windows XP.
2 where to put Cache directory in Delegate folder.
3. Is it necessary to put gzip windows executible to any folder as it is in previous version of    Delegate.

Thank you.

Balram