Article delegate-en/4255 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate's Mount Protocol - Support of SMB Protocol
04 Dec 2008 06:51:20 GMT "Tan Ng" <ppmiabdyi-aipdtq7f4ffr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka-san,

Thank you very much for your response.  In addition to what you have
mentioned on the benefits on supporting remote file systems, it will be very
helpful to be able to use DeleGate to web-enabled contents on the remote
servers that do not have a FTP or web server (e.g. group share kind of file
systems).

If you ever plan to support remote file access, please let all the DeleGate
users know.

Thanks,
Tan