Article delegate-en/4254 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate's Mount Protocol - Support of SMB Protocol
04 Dec 2008 04:23:53 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Tan Ng" <ppmiabdyi-ps5l6rc5mdfr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I would like to know if the delegate's mount configuration can support the
 |remote Windows file system, such as through SMB protocol.  I have tried to
 |search through the manual reference but without any success.  Also, I have
 |tried with the following configuration without much help too.
 |
 |SERVER=http
 |MOUNT="/* *smb://remote.server.com/**"
 |MYAUTH=DOMAIN\\USERNAME:PASSWORD:http
 |AUTHORIZER=-list{proxy_username:proxy_password}
 |
 |Does mount configuration support the Windows remote file system?

No, as long as I know.  Only FTP is a supported remote file access
protocol.  But I feel it interesting to support such remote file
systems as Samba or NFS by DeleGate to utilize them easily and ad hoc,
ommitting a system wide configuration for network file mount or so.