Article delegate-en/4243 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Reverse Proxy question
29 Nov 2008 18:28:27 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Jeff <pyqhqbdyi-vss2ysxwnj3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Ok, rather embarrassingly I noticed now that I was running 9.7.7. I

orz <- this is an ASCII art widely used in Japan representing a man
       deeply disappointed :p

 |One last question, I can't seem to find any way in the documentation to
 |filter specific URLs.
 |
 |The problem is, some users are requesting a high bandwidth URL and I need to
 |filter it. For example, assume that I know the format of a URL to load video
 |files. I just want users to be able to load the text page with no
 |multimedia. So an example would be something like: FILTER_URL=*video.avi* or
 |FILTER=*media.php*. I hope this makes sense..
 |
 |So in summary, that would be to reject or deny certain URLs but "permit all"
 |on the rest i.e. selective exclusion/rejection based on URL pattern
 |matching.

It can be done by MOUNTing them with the "forbidden" option as this:

  MOUNT="*%Svideo.avi = forbidden"
  MOUNT="*%Smedia.php%S = forbidden"