Article delegate-en/4241 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Reverse Proxy question
29 Nov 2008 17:59:57 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

I wrote:
 | |MOUNT="/* http://172.20.5.115/* nvhost=172.20.5.129"
 | |MOUNT="/* http://www.iol.co.za/* nvhost=iol.local"
 | |MOUNT="/* http://www.news24.com/* nvhost=news24.local"
 | |
 | |Am I specifying something incorrectly?
 |
 |Your configuration seems right.
 |So far, the possibilities are: you are using an old DeleGate (older than
 |9.8.2-pre46) which does not support the nvhost option, or your client
 |program is something strange which does not support "Host:" header filed,
 |or the Host: header is removed or replaced somewhere between the client
 |and the DeleGate.

I noticed that the second and the third is not posibile because
you will not hit any MOUNT if the Host: field is lacking or unmatched.