Article delegate-en/4238 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Reverse Proxy question
29 Nov 2008 17:28:08 GMT Jeff <pyqhqbdyi-vss2ysxeqz3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have tested once again with the same result. From another pc on the
network, whether I use http://news24.local or http://172.20.5.129 - I get
the same result i.e. www.news24.com replaced with news24.local or
172.20.5.129 respectively. So I am not getting to the correct page when
specifying http://172.20.5.129. It is instead serving the local proxy for
news24.com irrespective. Even if I enter http://iol.local :(

Config file is below ->

rproxy.conf:
DGOPTS="-P80"
SERVER=http
ADMIN=jeff@xx..xx
MOUNT="/* http://172.20.5.115/* nvhost=172.20.5.129"
MOUNT="/* http://www.iol.co.za/* nvhost=iol.local"
MOUNT="/* http://www.news24.com/* nvhost=news24.local"

Am I specifying something incorrectly?

Unfortunately running in -v debug mode is a little problematic as there is a
lot of incoming requests, do difficult to analyze.

Thanks again