Article delegate-en/4234 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Reverse Proxy question
29 Nov 2008 14:23:10 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Jeff <pyqhqbdyi-vss2ysspaz3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |The problem I am having is that delegate is not matching the virtual host
 |name (server.lan) no matter how I specify it in MOUNT=
 |{nvhost;avhost;nvserv} so if I navigate using the LAN IP (172.20.1.1 for
 |example) OR the virtual host name (server.lan) I get the same thing which is
 |the last-specified MOUNT command. The intention is to use this server as
 |reverse proxy for a handful of sites - each specified with its own MOUNT=
 |command

I'm not sure without seeing your configuration parameters but I feel
it's highly possible that you specified the parameters in something
wrong way I can't imagine.

 |Seeing as this is a windows server, please can you supply a patched binary
 |(win-dg.exe) if necessary - I don't have the necessary software to compile
 |under Windows.

The files necessary for compilation under Windows is provided only
to commercial licensees (since 9.4.0) and it will be unnecessary for you.