Article delegate-en/4228 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Connection close on HTTP POST
25 Nov 2008 19:23:25 GMT "Riaan de Reuck" <pqqiabdyi-vss2ysu2qz3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Network Blitz
Hi,

Need your assistance with Delegate 9.8.4 configuration.  We can set persistent HTTP connections using the various timeout settings, but this does not seem to apply to HTTP POST messages.  In the 200 OK for a particular POST session, Delegate inserts a Connection : Close, although the Server intends the session to remain open.  Is there a particular configuration setting that needs to be done so that Delegate does not insert the Close in the return 200 OK for a POST message?  We are using HTTP version 1.1.

Thank You,