Article delegate-en/3775 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: MiniBSD VM with delegate - - was [DeleGate-En:3771] minimum neccessary libs
23 Jun 2007 01:39:28 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Joe,

you "Joe Moore" <pvyhabdyi-ry4zqcm7fjvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I built a VM of MiniBSD with delegate for you. It's on my ftp server at
 |209.98.45.210. You'll need to login:
 |The password for the root account on the vm is "pass". Delegate is set
 |to start at boot. I wrote my own startup script. It's in
 |/usr/local/etc/rc.d. Delegate is in /usr/sbin and the config file is
 |there as well.
 |
 |The VM has a static IP that you'll need to change to suit your
 |situation. The zip file with the VM is around 11 MB.

Thank you very much.  It worked without problem on my VMWare WS6
(for free evaluation in 30 days :-) but it does not worked on my
VMWare Server.
Since I'd like to test it for more than 30 days, I copied it to my
VMWare Server, by making a VM on VMWare Server and copied your disk
image by dd from VMWare Workstation onto the VM as the second IDE.
The new VM seems to work both on the VMWare Server and VMWare WS6.

I uploaded the image at the following location expecting your check:
ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/tmp/miniBSD-vm.zip