Article delegate-en/3765 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: minimum neccessary libs
18 Jun 2007 18:28:14 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Joe,

you "Joe Moore" <pvyhabdyi-znqnbuiinqlr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I am not aware of any minibsd images for vmware, but I haven't really
 |looked very hard for them either.
 |
 |I am using a FreeBSD install on vmware workstation to produce image
 |files that can be copied via "dd" to a compact flash or USB flash disk.
 |I should have a good image later this week. I'll try to create a new vm,
 |boot it from the flash drive and then dd back to a partitioned and
 |labeled virtual disk. If that works I'll put the vmware image up on my
 |ftp server for you.
 |
 |Or, if you have a flash drive I can generate a disk image for that and
 |you could boot right from that. I just need to know how many sectors are
 |on your flash disk. The minibsd image is around 8 MB.

Thank you for your offer.  I have several free USB disks including 32MB
flash and 4GB/8GB HDD.  Can I use them for VMware, on Windows ?