Article delegate-en/3764 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: minimum neccessary libs
18 Jun 2007 17:41:09 GMT "Joe Moore" <pvyhabdyi-vhnmk2dj4gtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

I am not aware of any minibsd images for vmware, but I haven't really
looked very hard for them either.

I am using a FreeBSD install on vmware workstation to produce image
files that can be copied via "dd" to a compact flash or USB flash disk.
I should have a good image later this week. I'll try to create a new vm,
boot it from the flash drive and then dd back to a partitioned and
labeled virtual disk. If that works I'll put the vmware image up on my
ftp server for you.

Or, if you have a flash drive I can generate a disk image for that and
you could boot right from that. I just need to know how many sectors are
on your flash disk. The minibsd image is around 8 MB.

				...jgm