Article delegate-en/3758 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] minimum neccessary libs
15 Jun 2007 20:52:15 GMT "Joe Moore" <pvyhabdyi-53hcb3mguctr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I have successfully built and run delegated on FreeBSD 6.2-stable. I
built from the ports collection and it runs on a "typical" FreeBSD
install.

I am now trying to get it to run in a "minibsd 6" installation (a very
stripped-down FreeBSD 6.2 "minimum" install) that boots from a flash
disk. I get error messages about missing libs and "unable to link to
openssl libs". I've copied over the missing files that were specifically
named in the error messages but I still seem to be missing something.

Would it be possible to get a list of the required libs? Or, is there a
way to build the port statically linked?

                                                            TIA
...jgm