Article delegate-en/3750 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] ftp sftp get problem
04 Jun 2007 13:16:29 GMT "Nuellmann, Thorsten" <puyhabdyi-aoufp53uo4dr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi, I have a delegate server running and try to use the ftp/sftp
gateway. It works, I can put files bigger 500MB no problem

Now I will get files from sftp server, I can only get files less 32786,
which is the same size as the buffersize. Any idea thanks for reply