Article delegate-en/3745 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: passing original url as parameter for redirected webpage
01 Jun 2007 01:01:30 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Robert van Leiden" <ptyhabdyi-aoufp53y64dr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Thank you very much for this feedback Yutaka!
 |I want to test this setup (is adding STLS=mitm the only required
 |change for my code?), but I'm having a lot of trouble compiling the
 |adapted 9.6.0 sourcecode with VisualStudio .NET 2003.
 |Is there a special procedure to compile on Windows using VisualStudio?
 |I get diverse errors, some point to non-standard (Windows) tools like
 |xargs, some to 'unresolved externals'.

Sorry, I could not imagine that you are an user of Windows :)
Indeed the source code release is not complete for Windows, so I uploaded
the patched binary as
ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/tmp/bin-latest9/win-dg.zip