Article delegate-en/3744 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: passing original url as parameter for redirected webpage
31 May 2007 21:52:17 GMT "Robert van Leiden" <ptyhabdyi-53hcb3mguctr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thank you very much for this feedback Yutaka!
I want to test this setup (is adding STLS=mitm the only required
change for my code?), but I'm having a lot of trouble compiling the
adapted 9.6.0 sourcecode with VisualStudio .NET 2003.
Is there a special procedure to compile on Windows using VisualStudio?
I get diverse errors, some point to non-standard (Windows) tools like
xargs, some to 'unresolved externals'.

Please advice

Kind Regards,
Robert