Article delegate-en/3633 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] DeleGate as an SSL gateway
12 Feb 2007 16:19:23 GMT "Steve Kapp" <pgehabdyi-pbcajt2fkk3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>
nFocal Inc.

I am trying to set up DeleGate to be an SSL gateway for arbitrary TCP-based
protocols. I am using a command like to following, pulled out from the
(quite nice) documentation for DeleGate.

   delegated STLS=fsv -P12345 SERVER=tcprelay://11.22.33.44:443 -v

Unfortunately, I can see from a network trace that DeleGate is passing
through the original data from the client to the destination server
unencrypted - there is no SSL handshake going on. Am I missing something?

Regards,

   Steve

Steve Kapp, pgehabdyi-pbcajt2fkk3r.ml@ml.delegate.org or 585.734.1223
nFocal Inc.