Article delegate-en/3393 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Filtering HTTP proxy & pictures
13 Jul 2006 16:59:44 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Xavier Cheney" <p2mgabdyi-t6uzp55ejg3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |  I still use delegate as a filtering HTTP proxy, on localhost and distant
 |web sites.

Is it Unix or Windows?

 |  1/ When I use it on localhost, without cache (neither browser nor
 |delegate), I can "see" pictures appearing, quicker than before (CFI is 5x
 |quicker!), but still with a delay. And I'm not filtering pictures : I filter
 |text/html. Why this effect ?

Do you mean that the delay occurs only when you specified CFI for text?
The time stamp in your LOGFILE may show where the delay occurs.
Showing time stamp in microseconds with -vT6 option might be helpful.

 |  2/ I noticed that, when I get http://www.delegate.org, the top-left
 |counter (stats) is not appearing. Do you reproduce it ?

No I can't.
Do you know the counter image is provided from out of www.delegate.org?
Anyway there should be some explanation in your LOGFILE.