Article delegate-en/3392 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Filtering HTTP proxy & pictures
13 Jul 2006 15:09:17 GMT "Xavier Cheney" <p2mgabdyi-t6uzp56bzg3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

  Concerning "Working with CFI" (old post), it works. I didn't have new
delegate-under-Windows bug.
  I still use delegate as a filtering HTTP proxy, on localhost and distant
web sites.
  1/ When I use it on localhost, without cache (neither browser nor
delegate), I can "see" pictures appearing, quicker than before (CFI is 5x
quicker!), but still with a delay. And I'm not filtering pictures : I filter
text/html. Why this effect ?
  2/ I noticed that, when I get http://www.delegate.org, the top-left
counter (stats) is not appearing. Do you reproduce it ?

  Thanks for your explanations,

    Xavier