Article delegate-en/3376 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] pop3 login
08 Jul 2006 15:42:10 GMT "Sorin Esanu" <pgagqbdyi-6rjyzckrf63r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

hi

could delegate autocomplete the domain for a pop3 login (rewrite username)? I recently changed my mail server; my old one knew the domain, based on the ip user was connecting. the new one is accepting only user@domain logins, both for smtp and pop3 :(

thanks

sorin